17 nominees are local BC restaurants.
DoorDash Canada has announced its first annual award list, featuring 50 restaurants across the country offering great food, great service, and an overall great experience.
Among them are 17 BC restaurants.
In fact, less than one percent of the restaurants on the takeout platform are on the list of most loved All Stars.
“Being most loved isn’t just about serving great food, it’s about being trustworthy and delivering a great experience to the end customer,” said Shilpa Arora, general manager at DoorDash Canada, in a press release.
“These are the restaurants in our local communities that deliver a great meal and always go the extra mile. It’s our honor to celebrate these amazing partners who make DoorDash great and the experience for our shared customers top notch.”
Nominated restaurants have a “Most Loved All-Stars” badge on the app and can also be found on a special homepage carousel.
The nominees are:
- Bon Crepe: Vancouver, BC
- CHAU Veggi Express: Vancouver, BC
- Crackle Cream: Vancouver, BC
- Hot Pho Restaurant: Maple Ridge, BC
- Island Poke: Victoria, BC
- Joy Sushi: Burnaby, BC
- Kokomo: Vancouver, BC
- Momo Sushi: Vancouver, BC
- mr. Sushi: North Vancouver, BC
- Pho Japolo: North Vancouver, BC
- Pokey Okey: Richmond, BC
- Singapore Hawker Restaurant: Coquitlam, BC
- Sushi Kojo Westside: West Bank, BC
- Thai basil: Vancouver, BC
- The Poke Guy: Vancouver, BC
- Workshop Vegetarian Cafe: North Vancouver, BC
- Yamato Sushi Restaurant: Vancouver, BC