Emirates has announced management rotations for its commercial operations team in the Middle East, Far East, Europe and Africa, positioning UAE talent in key markets and global commercial functions.
Adnan Kazim, Chief Commercial Officer for Emirates Airline said: “We have a great talent pool of UAE nationals and we continue to invest in them and provide them with growth opportunities to take their career to the next level. We hope to build a strong leadership pipeline that will support the UAE’s strategic economic vision and Emirates and UAE aviation will drive the next 50 years of growth I am confident in the ability of our newly appointed managers to further strengthen our commercial presence and respond dynamically to serve our customers and partners in a rapidly changing travel landscape.”
Emirates commercial team members will take up their new roles from 1 July as follows:
- Saeed Abdulla Mirancurrently Country Manager Hong Kong, will assume the role of Country Manager Philippines.
- Reema Al Marzouqi, will take on the role of Country Manager Bahrain.
- Abdulla Adnan, currently Commercial Support Manager will take on the role of Country Manager Tanzania.
- Majid al Falasi, currently Country Manager Tanzania, will take on the role of Country Manager Sudan.
- Mohammed Taher, currently Commercial Support Manager to be posted as Commercial Support Manager in Kenya.
- Rashed Salah Al Ansaricwill move to Emirates Global Sales unit as Key Account Controller.
- Hamad Al Aliwill move to Emirates’ UAE Sales team as Business Development Manager.
- Mohammed Alqassim, will take on the role of Country Manager Cyprus.
Emirates’ commercial outstation program is a unique leadership program that prepares UAE nationals to assume future leadership positions. As part of the program, rollovers help UAE nationals build their skills and expertise by increasing their exposure in the airline’s diverse global commercial operational functions.