Salah leads Liverpool to draw with Fulham in English Premier League

Mohamed Salah scored a goal and scored another to lead his Liverpool side to a 2-2 draw with Fulham in the match that brought them together in the first round of the English Premier League today, Saturday.

Fulham advanced with a goal from Alexander Mitrovic in the 33rd minute, and Liverpool equalized via Daron Nunez in the 64th minute, then Mitrovic scored the second goal for him and Fulham in the 72nd minute from a penalty, before Mohamed Salah equalized scored for Liverpool in the 80th minute.

It is the sixth time in a row that Salah has scored in Liverpool’s opening game in the English Premier League.

Each team has scored its first point in the league this season.

The start of the match was mediocre and, contrary to expectations, Fulham launched successive attacks on Liverpool’s goal, but posed no real danger to Liverpool’s goal, allowing the game to start quietly to fuel the enthusiasm. to catch the players of the other team.

In time, Liverpool got into the spirit of the game and imposed control during the encounter, and Fulham exchanged attacks, but without creating any real danger.

Play was confined to the center of the field until the 15th minute, when Liverpool scored a goal which was canceled by the referee when Andrew Robertson received a through ball unique to Fulham goalkeeper Marek Rodak hitting a powerful ball that blocked by the keeper and bounced back to Luis Diaz in the penalty area to drive a beautiful ball into the goal, but the referee canceled the goal due to Robertson’s offside.

After that chance, the Fulham team continued their strong performance and control of the game, launching attacks, but without any real threat to Liverpool’s goal, who were not noticeably offensive in the first half of the encounter.

Although there were attempts by both teams, the danger disappeared completely and play was limited to the midfield.

And in the 33rd minute, Fulham scored the goal of the advance as Kenny Titi entered the Liverpool penalty area from the right, Alexander Mitrovic insisted and headed it into the goal.

After the goal, Liverpool stepped up their offensive efforts to equalize, while the Fulham side retreated into midfield to hold onto the lead.

Liverpool almost equalized in the 39th minute when Luis Diaz received the ball in Fulham’s penalty area from the left to hit a powerful ball, but his ball hit the crossbar.

Liverpool’s attacking attempts continued but to no avail, so the referee whistled at the end of the first half as Fulham advanced with a clean goal.

With the start of the second half, the Liverpool team intensified its offensive efforts in search of the equaliser, on the other hand, the Fulham team withdrew into midfield and relied on narrowing the spaces with counterattacks.

However, the opening minutes of this half did not see any danger to the two goals, so play was limited to midfield until the 57th minute, when Fulham nearly scored the second goal when Kenny Titi shot a powerful ball from the edge of the box. Liverpool penalty area from the right, but his ball hit the right post. In front of goalkeeper Alison Becker.

Liverpool almost equalized the result in the 61st minute when Mohamed Salah passed a cross from the right which met Darwin Nunez with a heel shot, but goalkeeper Marek Rodak sparkled and saved.

And in the 64th minute, Liverpool scored the equalizer as Salah fired the ball from the right and passed a cross, which met Nunez with a heel shot into the goal.

Liverpool almost scored the second goal in the 67th minute as Nunez received the ball inside the penalty area on the left and hit the ball just as the keeper came out of his line, but Tim Reem, the Fulham defender, pushed it away in front of the target.

After the goal, Liverpool took control of the course of the encounter and continued their offensive efforts in search of a second goal, on the other hand, the Fulham team withdrew to midfield to soak up the enthusiasm of the Liverpool players capture while relying on counter-attacks.

In the 70th minute, contrary to the course of the match, the referee awarded Fulham a penalty after Virgil van Dijk blocked Alexander Mitrovic in the penalty area, and Mitrovic Jah scored the second goal for Fulham in the 72nd minute.

Liverpool’s attacking attempts continued in search of a match amid a strong and organized defense from the Fulham players.

Liverpool’s attacks resulted in an adjustment of the result in the 80th minute as a long ball played behind Fulham defenders which was touched with his head by Tim Reem before hitting Nunez’s foot as the keeper came out of his position. just came to reach Mohamed Salah who put it easily in the goal.

Jordan Henderson almost scored the winning goal for Liverpool in the fourth minute of extra time when he hit a powerful ball from outside the box, but his ball hit the crossbar.

The remainder of the second half passed without anything new, before the referee whistled at the end of the game and imposed a 2-2 draw between the two teams.

Leave a Comment