Adventure World is the latest business to fall victim to the State Government’s level two COVID restrictions, forced to close in response.
The theme park revealed on Thursday evening that it would be forced to close temporarily due to the new restrictions.
“Thank you for your patience as we’ve been navigating the State Government’s newly imposed Level 2 COVID restrictions,” the park said in a statement.
“The new restrictions, which include a maximum capacity constraint of only 500 people for the entire venue creates an untenable situation for us.
“As such we are forced to temporarily suspend operation of the park.
“We understand this is incredibly disappointing for our members, guests and team.
“It is our intention to re-open as soon as conditions improve.
“Please keep an eye out on Facebook, our website and your inbox.”
Earlier on Thursday, it was revealed popular live music venue Freo.Social would also close temporarily.
On social media, the venue said that while it could continue trading under Level 1 rules, the introduction of a 150-person capacity with Level 2 restrictions made it impossible.