Maya Henry was once known for her high-profile modeling work, but now she may be better known for her relationship and subsequent split from A direction alum Liam Payne† Just a year after their romance was rekindled, the singer’s representative confirmed on May 23, 2022 that he and Maya had ended their relationship.
The news came just hours after Maya took to social media to respond to a fan-posted photo of the former One Direction singer with another woman, saying: “I love all the fans so much, but please stop sending these photos. of my fiancé wrapped around another woman. This isn’t me and it’s hard enough to know this happened without seeing it. Enough now.” Want to know more about Maya, Liam’s ex-fiancé? Check out the information we discovered below!
1. Maya has modeled for well-known magazines and catwalks. Maya is represented by Elite Model Management and has walked for Dolce Gabbana and George Hobeika’s Paris Fashion Week show. She has also landed on a number of magazine covers for publications such as: Elle Romania† Harper’s Bazaar Vietnam and Grazia Italy†
2. Liam made his relationship with Maya public in September 2019. Liam confirmed he was dating the young model in a loving Instagram post just over a year after announcing his split from the singer. Cheryl Ann Tweedy† Liam and his ex share a son, Bearwho was born in March 2017.
3. Maya comes from a well-known Mexican-American family in San Antonio, Texas. She is the daughter of a respected personal injury attorney, Thomas J. Henryand their family’s life was even featured in a YouTube reality series called Hangin’ with Los Henrys† However, it appears that the videos on the channel (which has more than 73,000 subscribers) have since been removed.
4. Nick Jonas and Pitbull performed at Maya’s quinceañera. As the daughter of a famous lawyer, Maya could afford the best entertainment on her 15th birthday. The quinceañera cost a whopping $6 million, according to The Dallas Morning News† maya’s brother, Thomas Henry Jr.was spoiled with a $4 million birthday party when he turned 18!
5. She has made cameos in a few famous music videos. Maya appeared as the barmaid in the music video for “Old Town Road” which: Lil Nas X – a fellow Texan – released in May 2019. She also made a cameo in Joe Jonas and DNCEs 2016 music video for “Kissing Strangers.”